ON THE LOOKOUT FOR SERVANT LEADERS!
THANK YOU Hank Martin for unloading and spreading the rubber mulch inside the children’s new play area. For you to do this on the day before your wedding was a real gift to The Abbey. We are so excited about your marriage to Beth Hawkins (now Martin!) and look forward to you being a part of our congregation!
MEGA SPORTS CAMP! Please contact Paula Johnson if you would like to help with any of the following during sports camp!
- Four (4) small group huddle “coaches” to lead small group of children through camp and help children practice skills.
- Four (4) volunteers to help with dinner set up, serving, and clean up. (No cooking required!)
- Registration helpers on July 31 from 5pm – 6:30 pm
- One (1) first aid coach (handle first aid)
- One (1) cookie coach (bake cookie to send to camp)
- One (1) cheerleading coach.
Invite your family, friends, neighbors and house guests to a mid-week treat — enjoy a fabulous Bible study, optional small group discussion and maybe lunch or dinner afterwards. Dr. Henry Cloud will be our special guest, via video:
Face Time 2017 Summer Schedule:
Tuesday nights, 5:30-7:00pm — June 13, 20, 27 and July 11, 18 OR Wednesday mornings, 9:30-11:00am — June 14, 21, 28 and July 12, 19
TOPIC: 9 Things You Simply Must Do to Succeed in Love and Life — Video series by Dr. Henry Cloud
You may order books on line or just come. Video is followed by optional small group discussions.
If you have questions or need additional information, please contact Patty Shortt, FACE TIME admn, 804-334-5824 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mega Sports Camp registration is online.
11:00 am Wednesdays in the Library
Marcia Lyons is gathering knitters – and “wanna be” knitters! Join in anytime!
THEOLOGY ON TAP – We will crank this up again in the fall!